Big news with even more big news on the way!
I have been nominated for a National Diversity Award, positive role model- disability category.
I am honoured to have recieved this nomination, and while I don’t expect to win, I do enjoy reading the kind things that people day about me in their votes.
If you wish to vote for me, you can do so at the by clicking here.
Once you have voted, please go to your emails and follow the link they send to confirm your vote, it may be in your spam folder.
This nomination is very validating, and encourages me to work even harder to be a positive role model, and fulfill my hope of being the person that I needed in my darkest days.
Thank you to everyone who has already voted, and thank you to the person wh9 nominated me.
- Creating Autistic Suffering: Interoceptive stimming or “challenging behaviour”? 0
- Creating Autistic Suffering: The AuDHD Burnout to Psychosis Cycle- A deeper look 2
- Autistic people and the burnout-psychosis cycle 5
- Being Autistic doesn’t automatically make you a good person 3
- Here are the reasons why CAMHS endangers Autistic children 0
- Creating Autistic suffering: CAMHS advise “safe cutting” for Autistic children 0