I’ve launched my own business! DGH Neurodivergent Consultancy!
For a while now, it has been a dream of mine to make Autistic knowledge sharing my career. I love the Autistic community, and want to help improve the environments thar we exist in. That is why I am happy to announce DGH Neurodivergent Consultancy.
Launching this business will help me keep my writing and online activism free and accessible on the Emergent Divergence platform, while allowing me to work towards a better world for Autistic people, and have enough money to turn the radiators on at home this winter!
If you think you could benefit from my experience, please visit my new website for more information.
A final note, emergentdivergence.com isn’t going anywhere, this is a home for my writing that I intend to keep going for many more years.
- Being Autistic doesn’t automatically make you a good person 3
- Creating Autistic Suffering: Interoceptive stimming or “challenging behaviour”? 0
- Creating Autistic Suffering: The AuDHD Burnout to Psychosis Cycle- A deeper look 2
- Autistic people and the burnout-psychosis cycle 5
- Here are the reasons why CAMHS endangers Autistic children 0
- Creating Autistic suffering: CAMHS advise “safe cutting” for Autistic children 0