Speaker, author, educator, consultant, mentor. Below is the latest of my writing and co-writing. It is based on my experiences as a professional, and Autistic community member.
My Latest Posts
- Not all who wander are lost: My search for my SelfOver the course of my life, I have been on quite the journey. From infancy to adulthood, many aspects of my life story would both compel and terrify those willing to hear it. I have always felt that I am searching for something, but never sure of what that something was. It has been asContinue reading “Not all who wander are lost: My search for my Self”
- Positive self-identity and Autistic mental healthIf there is one recurring theme I come across time and again in my work, it’s that reduced psychological wellbeing in Autistic people is inherently linked to our sense of identity. As Autistic people, we consistently treated poorly by wider society, and we internalise the attitudes that are projected onto us. These internalised negative attitudes,Continue reading “Positive self-identity and Autistic mental health”
- I joined Mastodon!If you want to follow me on Mastodon follow the link in this post!
- (Mis)perceptions of reality: Autism, psychosis, and my quest for objective truthA brief venture into the questions that being Autistic and psychotic have raised for me, ending with the only thing i knownto be true.
- Transcript of Podcast Interview about my bookBelow is the transcript of the podcast interview I did with Natasha Golding about my book The New Normal: Autistic musings on the threat of a broken society with references to my poetry collection Existence. The podcast can be found here, and both books are available on Amazon here. Natasha Golding Hello, David. I guessContinue reading “Transcript of Podcast Interview about my book”