Book a meeting with David
Book a consultation with David to discuss your mentoring, advocacy, or training needs.
David is a published author writing about autism, neurodiversity, and neuroqueer theory.
Creating Autistic Suffering
David and Tanya Adkin co-author a blog series looking at the reasons for negative outcomes in Autistic lives and what can be done about it.
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in the UK is failing Autistic young people, it's time that changed
Welcome to emergentdivergence.com
This website houses the blog of David Gray-Hammond and his collaborators, as well as resources and links to further content. If you have an interest in autism, addiction, mental health, and the philosophical underpinnings of these things, you are in the right place. Please feel free to explore this website and share it’s content with others. Only through the mutual exchange of knowledge can we advance the neurodiversity movement and the rights of all human beings.
- CAMHS have been contributing to the death of Autistic young people for over a decade 0
- Creating Autistic Suffering: The AuDHD Burnout to Psychosis Cycle- A deeper look 2
- Here are the reasons why CAMHS endangers Autistic children 0
- Autistic people and the burnout-psychosis cycle 5
- Creating Autistic Suffering: Neuronormativity in mental health treatment 9
- Creating Autistic suffering: CAMHS advise “safe cutting” for Autistic children 0