My first book “The New Normal” has been published!
I extremely excited to announce that my first solo authored book has been published.
The book is called The New Normal: Autistic Musings on the threat of a broken society.
At the time of writing, the eBook is available through kindle, and kindle unlimited, and the paperback version will be available in the very near future.
The book takes a look at the nature of a bleak society and how it effects Autistic and otherwise Neurodivergent people. It is an anthology of essays, lifted from this website and reworked/rewritten.
I really hope that you enjoy reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
The New Normal Is available on here Amazon.
- Here are the reasons why CAMHS endangers Autistic children 0
- Being Autistic doesn’t automatically make you a good person 3
- Creating Autistic suffering: CAMHS advise “safe cutting” for Autistic children 0
- Creating Autistic Suffering: The AuDHD Burnout to Psychosis Cycle- A deeper look 2
- Creating Autistic Suffering: Interoceptive stimming or “challenging behaviour”? 0
- Autistic people and the burnout-psychosis cycle 5